There is good news for the candidates who are preparing for the government job, the recruitment notification has been released by the National Defense Academy, which will be filled online application form, those who are preparing for the NDA exam and waiting for the NDA Recruitment can apply online for NDA.
NDA I Online Form 2023 :- NDA Application Form 2023 has been Started From 21 December. Students Can Apply there Application Through NDA Official website Apply Online Link.
NDA (Naval Defense Academy) exam is conducted by UPSC two times a year in which all Indian candidates can apply. Candidates can get admission in Indian Army, Indian Navy, Indian Air Force Through This NDA Examination.
Qualified Candidates will be selected for next Round selection process- SSB Interview Medical Examination etc.
In this article you can Read fully Details About this NDA Notification 2023 like- NDA Exam Date 2023, NDA Application fees, How to Apply nda examination, How to Registration for nda exam, Age limit, nda syllabus, nda eligibility Criteria.
Candidates are advised to read full details before Apply online for nda I exam.
NDA I Exam Dates
Name of Department – NDA
Name of the Post – Lieutenant
Total Posts – 395
Application Start Date – 21/12/2022
Application Last Date – 10/01/2023
Admit card release Date – first week of April
NDA Exam Date – 16/04/2023
NDA Exam Result Date – April/May
Interview Date – April/May
NDA Exam 2023 Age Limit
Candidate must have the following age limit to apply for this job.
Minimum age limit – 16.5 years
Maximum Age Limit – 21 Years
NDA I Application Fees
- For Gen/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 100/-
- For OBC (NCL)/ MBC: Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ ST/ BPL: Rs. 0/-
- Payment Mode: Through Online
NDA I Education Qualification
The applicant must have the above mentioned qualification to apply for this recruitment.
12th Appearing / Passed.
- Written Exam- (900 Marks)
- Service Selection Board (SSB- 900 Marks)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
How to Apply Online
- Candidate has to register himself/ herself on OTR (One Time Registration) portal by Clicking the New Registration button.
- After registration, he/she has to login (by Email ID/ Mobile Number/ OTR ID) to verify the already registered OTR application.
- Go to the Latest Notification tab in the OTR application.
- Apply for desirable Examination.
- Candidate can check active Examination Notification (in English and Hindi) on URL: https://www.upsc.gov.in